I patronized the Applebee's restaurant in Falls Church VA.

Customer Question
When I arrived the place...
I patronized the Applebee's restaurant in Falls Church VA. When I arrived the place was filthy. The bartender killed bugs with her hand and turned around and served food without washing. I was asked to wait for service while the bartender went out to smoke. When I complained to the manager, I was asked to leave and told never to return. There was no justification for this beyond my free speech to say the bartender was incompetent. Numerous witnesses.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/14/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

What is your question? What did the corporate office say when you called?