Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I applied received my TSA pre check number. However, I

Customer Question

I applied for and received my TSA pre check number. However, I cannot find the document that had the number on it. how do I retrieve the number.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You can find out your number in one of two ways:

Call Universal Enrollment Service (UES) at ***-***-**** or you can visit this website below and fill in all requested information:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

-------------

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher