How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9368
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Sister thats a paraplegic in a wheel chair, the

Customer Question

I have a Sister thats a paraplegic in a wheel chair, the enviroment she is living in is not good for her mental health. She and her sister brought a house about 10 years ago and for last few things have not beed good she has even though of ending it all.Alll she wants is heere share of the investment and she can move on.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

If her sister will not buy out her share, she can file an action for partition by sale, meaning the Court will order the property sold and the proceeds split between the owners.

She can get a free consultation from some of the Nevada real estate attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if I have not answered your question prior to rating my answer.

The Nevada statutes on this are linked from

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

She should not need much money to retain counsel because the attorney fees in partition cases are normally paid out of the proceeds of the sale.