How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to quiet title on a property that I've lived in

Customer Question

I want to quiet title on a property that I've lived in for 21 years. I have file for adverse possession ouster. How do I quiet title
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I can't afford an attorney right now, but I must proceed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: They should know that it was an abandoned family property that I restored and lived openly in for over22 years with relative now wanting a partition
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist with your question, but I need a little more information. First, what state are you in? How did you first acquire possession of the home? You say it was family property. Did any interest pass to you by inheritance? I'll be out and around today, so there may be a few hour delay in my responses, but I will definitely get back to you.