How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris T., JD Your Own Question
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4823
Experience:  Experienced in both state and federal court.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Chris T., JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know how I can find a lawyer who will represent a

Customer Question

Do you know how I can find a lawyer who will represent a medicaid contract provider (LIP) in an audit dispute?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Attorneys on Just Answer cannot refer you to specific lawyers, but I can point you to a couple of resources that may help you find a lawyer. I suggest you use and

Both of these websites are free lawyer referral services where you can search for attorneys by location and practice type. Both also rate lawyers, so you can be sure you are getting quality representation. You will want to look for health care lawyers, and then just contact a few until you find the one that best suits your needs.

Related Legal Questions