How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117420
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I bring my relatives that are being life threated by

Customer Question

How can I bring my relatives that are being life threated by gang activity members in Honduras
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have proof of direct threats of harm against them, you can try for filing a I-589 petition for asylum based on their real fear of facing persecution based on race/sex/nationality/political opinion/social group membership/religion. They have to present some proof that there is a real fear of actual harm from these gang members to USCIS and they can seek to come here for protection through the asylum process. See:

Related Legal Questions