How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who or where can I go to see or talk to about finding out

Customer Question

Hi, who or where can I go to see or talk to about finding out about this ending of the Social Security law on May 1 of this year 2016 I am 61 yrs old and concerned!!! Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answers. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I'll be happy to help you.

If at any time during our conversation you had any questions or need me to clarify anything please don't hesitate to ask! I'll be happy to help in anyway that I can. If you are satisfied with the information you received, could you please take a moment to submit a rating. We only get credit for the time and effort we put in to preparing answers if you are satisfied AND ALSO submit a rating. If you're not completely satisfied please tell me and I'll try to help resolve whatever is preventing you from being completely satisfied.

Have you tried to contact your local Social Security office?