How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16369
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

An involutarily/voluntarily 51/50 hold py, No, On Feb 2015 I

Customer Question

An involutarily/voluntarily 51/50 hold py
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: On Feb 2015 I visited long beach community hospital because I wanted to talk to someone about some mental health issues.i walked in voluntarily,but the papers I signed were involutarily hold and the next morning I was told I was on involuntary 51/50 and that I could not possess a firearm for 5 years.i recently was separated from the military and have law enforcement skills that i planned on utilizing as an armed security guard.i want to see if I can get this removed or expunged
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Not at this moment
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


Can you tell me what county and state you are located in so I can research the issue for you and determine if there is anyway to expunge the admission or suspend the firearms hold. MARY