With all the question below- I need help to draft an email…

Customer Question
With all the question below-...
With all the question below- I need help to draft an email to respond back. This is very important so please accept if you are ready to draft email as well
Situation
My company X has a client who want to develop a software . My company gave contract to ***** to provide resources . The requirement was to have 3 consultant in total during the project phase. We started the project on Feb 22nd .. Below is the wording of SOW
Scope of Services – Company X will provide Professional Services to Company Y, as outlined below:
a. Managed Team consisting 3 resources.
• One Lead Developer – Will start immediately
• Two .net developer - Continue to find
I have communicated the company multiple times that we are in requirement gathering stage and will communicate in advance when we will on board more resources. Yesterday , i received email that from Company Y
Email from Company Y
As briefly discussed, I really need your help to get clarity on next steps for on boarding additional 2 developers which you had originally committed during the sales process and we also included it in our signed SoW agreed between both organizations. Our proposed pricing was based on 1 Lead and 2 Developers as a team combo which we had originally finalized.
I would like to request final confirmation on start date for additional 2 developers (between 1 week to 3 weeks). We understand situations can change but it will be helpful for us to get that clarity ASAP in interest of this partnership.
Alternatively, if it's not possible to provide a committed date at this stage, we will increase Lead Developer (Ankur's) rate to $30/hour starting 3/14 and will switch back to current rate as soon as we on-board additional 2 developers whenever you are ready.
I am happy to jump on a call or come see you anytime if you would like to discuss it further. We look forward to your response by end of this working week.
---
Question
1.Is it legally allowed to increase the rate by 40%
2.Is it legally allowed to force me to provide the dates when I will take the resources.
3.Based on the signed SOW - My company is committed to add resources when our requirement gathering phase will complete. The other company is asking me to provide the date right now else they will increase the rate.
4.The total works hrs billed until now is 100Hrs ( 1800$) . We didn't got anything developed until now. The consultant has only got training for which my clients team has spend around 30-40hrs.
5. Can I dispute the invoice since they have put in a situation where my client will not pay me anything and I have to pay them.
6. Can I claim the loss what my will be facing like losing the client, my hrs given on the project, client hrs .
7. Can I terminate the contract with immediate effect due to breach of contract ( rate per hr is 18$ in the SOW but they emailed me to increase the rate to 30$ starting on 14th of march.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is anyone there to help me
3/12/2016
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Your questions cannot be answered without review of the actual contract between company X and Y. Likewise, drafting a response to company Y's demands cannot be accomplished without a full understanding of your rights and obligations under the contract.

Unfortunately, these activities are bona fide legal services, which cannot be lawfully performed in this forum. If you really want to retain a lawyer to assist you with your issues, I will send you a premium services offer, and we can take this matter offline -- however, customary legal services fees will apply.

Thanks in advance for using Justanswer!