How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I and my children need a civil and crimial attorney. We were

Customer Question

I and my children need a civil and crimial attorney. We were in a accident November 20, 2005. We were hit by the county operated ambulance. So since, the night of that accident I have been fighting a conflicted of interest, the police dept. Close the investigate of that accident two days later, they drug & acohol only me, there has been perjury & fraud commited againt me by county officals, my children and I attorneys played a big part in delaying this case on behalf of the defense, the police may it a point to find only caucasion witnesses in a black section of town and after ten years of waiting, withing three weeks before this case finally getting to court, my children and my attorneys drop our case and have team up with the degendents. We need a law atty.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Related Legal Questions