How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117457
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a son that was dismissed from s college (Senior Year

Customer Question

I have a son that was dismissed from his college (Senior Year last semester) in the middle of the quarter for tuition issues that the school was aware of before the session started. We want him to finish this quarter so he is award the those earned credit hours. Is there any thing can legally be done?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, the school has a right to prevent a student from continuing if they are not paid up to date. So, the only thing you can do is pay the money due if the dean of finance will not grant any waivers. You would have to pay them to get him reinstated in order to finish the last quarter to get the credits. In fact, as long as he owes money, they do not have to release any official school records, which could even impair him getting into other schools.