If and when the police come to me, will I be arrested on…

Customer Question
if and when the police...
if and when the police come to me, will I be arrested on site? Or given a "summons" or subpoena.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/10/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Sorry for the confusion...I responded to your other question

Let me repost here

No way to tell you with any degree of certainty if they would arrest or not...that is because they police have discretion. They are not required to take any particular case...they will take the case if they believe there is evidence to support conviction

IF the police show up to talk to you? It may or may not be to arrest. But I stress the importance to NOT talk to the police about the allegations. Even if they claim that talking will help your case...that simply is not true.

Thank you for taking the time to accept the answer, I truly appreciate that

Let me know if you have more questions
phil