Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been staying in my friends moms RV that she bought at

Customer Question

I have been staying in my friends moms RV that she bought at a police auction and was informed that it used to be a meth lab but was cleaned.Now Sense ive been staying there I have experienced many severe health problems and conditions in a short time that Include, convulsing,hard to breathe,not being able to cough or swallow,eyes burning,chronic headache and dizziness,losing and not being able to hold body heat,burn and irritation of skin lack of sleep,and a burning sensation when I pee now I researched online and everything says there all symptoms of a meth lab contamination exposure.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

I understand the facts. Do you have a legal question?