My solar system is not producing what i was promised but i…

Customer Question
my solar system is not...
my solar system is not producing what i was promised but i need to prove it
My contract says i am promised 10KW DC but my power bill says i am producing 5 KW AC
what is the converstion as no one can answer ...
Is 5 KW AC Equal or less or more than 10KW DC ..whats the conversation table ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2016
Lawyer: Delta-Lawyer, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney

Interesting question and it appears that you may have a case for breach of contract, which can result in numerous legal remedies (including specific performance, which means that you make them fix it as advertised on their dime), cancellation of the contract and damages.

With that being said, you are approaching this the correct way. You need to know what you are looking at here.

Please find the attached link to a conversion calculator. As you can see, you will have to enter a little more information (like voltage): https://www.batterystuff.com/kb/tools/ac-to-dc-amperage-conversion-run-through-an-inverter.html

Let me know if you have any other questions. Please also rate my answer positively (three or more stars) as well so I can receive credit for my response.

Best!

Just checking to see if you have any additional questions. I want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible as you move forward. Thanks!

Just checking one last time on you to see if there are any other issues. Thanks