My mother in law and me got into a physical dispute back in…

Customer Question
My mother in law and...
My mother in law and me got into a physical dispute back in November and I pressed charges on her because she pulled me out of my car by my hair and insigated the fight. So now she's fighting it and she's going to trail, well she's gettig my ex, my sons father (not her son) involved, because I sent her text messages a week before the fight because her son was using, and she got involved and was trying to get answers out of me about him, so I made up a lie and texted her because she kept harassing me and texting me telling me if I didn't tell her that I would get in trouble, basically harassing me to get answers out of me, and I was already emotionally unstable because I just that night left the hospital because I had a miscarriage. I told her I couldn't tell her where he was getting the drugs (because I really didn't know) but she kept pushing and texting me so I finally said I can't tell you because he'll kill me (his dealer), if I wasn't so upset about my loss and so emotional about my fiancé trying to get clean I wouldn't have said any of that especially over text, well now she's bringing my ex, and someone who she thinks was selling my fiancé narcatics. So it's basically going to be a big dispute for nothing, I just wanted to press charges and get it over with, but now she's making it this big deal, trying to get my son taken away. The only thing I'm worried about are those texts. I don't remember what I said because I was so hysterical. Is there anything I can say or do to prove I lied to her in the texts? I don't want to lose my son over something that wasn't true.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Should I be worried?
3/8/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question.

You want to to know how to tell the judge you lied before?

I'm not sure what to tell the judge, what I said was a complete lie, but she has text messages and they are talking about pulling the phone records.

Hi, it seems the payment failed for the phone call. But you can call customer service at

1.***-***-****

and they can fix this