Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

My husband is working in Mexico and s time/the job has been

Customer Question

My husband is working in Mexico and his time/the job has been extended for another month. He needs to get additional supplies (4 boxes of prefilled syringes of Lovenox). Another work associate is leaving tomorrow (Tuesday, March 8, 2016) from Michigan to join him on the job in Mexico. Can this work associate take the meds with him in his luggage? If so, what type of paperwork (if any) would he need to have to show the TSA agents in Detroit at the airport? Your help and assistance with this is greatly appreciated! If you need to contact me for further information, please call me at(###) ###-####until 3 p.m. today --(###) ###-####after 3:30.
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi usually there is no issues with taking this either on the plane in his carry on or in checked baggage. They are sealed and as long as he has them sealed in the proper box this will not cause any issue with flight.