I was arrested by Taiwan government I hope to sue Taiwan's…

Customer Question
I was arrested by Taiwan...
I was arrested by Taiwan government I hope to sue Taiwan's Ma Ying Jeou and how can I file at international court?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a little more about the situation?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.