How much to find a lower represent me in court

Customer Question
how much to find a lower represent me in court
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
I was pull over by officer and I don't have a valid license with at that time.
I Do have my chinese license.
But not with me at that time.
I'm a student live in PA
3/7/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

JustAnswer experts cannot refer to specific attorneys. What I can do is help you find an attorney using a referral service. If this is acceptable, please tell me what COUNTY of PA you are in.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Tina, Lawyer