Starting over: can you help with SUB-CONTRACTORS who wish to…

Customer Question
Starting over: can you help...
Starting over: can you help with SUB-CONTRACTORS who wish to file a mechanic lien to recover lost wages from the general contractor on a major building project in Charleston, SC?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/6/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####