Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can CPS refuse reunification even if the parent has

Customer Question
successfully completed all services?...
Can CPS refuse reunification even if the parent has successfully completed all services?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Also, no I'm not still with my daughters dad and my youngest child is not his.
3/5/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Yes, CPS can still refuse to reunify but at that point the parent(s) can take the matter to the court and ask the judge to order reunification.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread.

.

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney