How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27591
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to sue a lawyer. Is there anyone with what it takes

Customer Question

I need to sue a lawyer. Is there anyone with what it takes to do that? He hurt my case, took my money, over $28,000 in 8 months then withdrew, did not deend me properly from lies and accusations from my own son. Will anyone help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. You have a few options. The first and easiest, is to contact the Florida Bar and file a complaint against this attorney. His conduct will be investigated and if there is a finding against him, he could have his licenses suspended or even revoked. Moreover, he could be ordered to pay you back. The second option would be to sue and file a malpractice claim. That would be based upon him improperly representing you and you suffering harm/damage, as a result. In addition, he he stole money from you, that would be criminal and you can file a report with the police.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In my experience the florida Bar is ineffectual. I have done that with another attorney who did same with this case just not to the same degree. They did nothing!
Second, I need to find a lawyer to sue him. Will you do that?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Legal representation is outside the scope of what the side can provide. If you need legal counsel you can use or the Florida bar attorney referral service