I need to sue a lawyer. Is there anyone with what it takes…

Customer Question
I need to sue a...
I need to sue a lawyer. Is there anyone with what it takes to do that? He hurt my case, took my money, over $28,000 in 8 months then withdrew, did not deend me properly from lies and accusations from my own son. Will anyone help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/5/2016
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. You have a few options. The first and easiest, is to contact the Florida Bar and file a complaint against this attorney. His conduct will be investigated and if there is a finding against him, he could have his licenses suspended or even revoked. Moreover, he could be ordered to pay you back. The second option would be to sue and file a malpractice claim. That would be based upon him improperly representing you and you suffering harm/damage, as a result. In addition, he he stole money from you, that would be criminal and you can file a report with the police.

In my experience the florida Bar is ineffectual. I have done that with another attorney who did same with this case just not to the same degree. They did nothing!
Second, I need to find a lawyer to sue him. Will you do that?

Legal representation is outside the scope of what the side can provide. If you need legal counsel you can use martindale.com or the Florida bar attorney referral service

LegalKnowledge, Attorney