Am interested in how to start a judicial inquiry to rescind…

Customer Question
Am interested in how to...
Am interested in how to start a judicial inquiry to rescind a presidential order sealing the records of Michael Nicholaou a deceased suspected serial killer in order to test existing DNA to give closure to the many families that are still waiting in Ct and in Va and possibly other places.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
3/6/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have good cause to unseal the records, you would need to file a petition to unseal the records in the US District Court in VA to get an order from them to either unseal the case records OR to at least allow limited access to the families of the victims to verify whether or not their relative was identified through DNA as a victim. You would need a local attorney in VA to file, since you cannot represent all the victims pro se, an attorney is required in the VA federal court.