How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Two of our church members purchased a building (in use of

Customer Question

Two of our church members purchased a building (in use of Christian mission center) in Kyrgyzstan in 2014.They formed a LLC in Kyrgyzstan when the building was purchased. Both members funded for the building when purchased building.However, the church has helped monetarily to keep the property in order to avoid a default.They now wish to relinquish their rights and ownership of the property to Inland Church in CA without any type of monetary returns.They both agree that the church has full rights to possess and control the property. Can you draft an agreement respect the above.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not Yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Nothing particular.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: The LLC members just want to give up their ownership and let the church take over the ownership. the church wants a notarized documents from the LLC member before taking the property over.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####