John, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed and practicing attorney.
71296933

Does the$ dollar amount of social security depend on the zip

Customer Question

Does the$ dollar amount of social security depend on the zip code where I live?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

No. The number is ***** by the beneficiary's indexed earnings of for the highest 35 years worth of work, then applying a formula to that number; not by zip code or location at all.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require further assistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question to the best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledge and experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.