Are there still any Mirapex multidristrict litigation cases…

Customer Question
Are there still any...

Are there still any Mirapex multidristrict litigation cases open?.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have compulsive gambling and hyper sexuality from taking the drug pramipexole. I was never warned about any side affects by my Dr. or drugist.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2016
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. There are not any class actions or other mass litigation claims right now against Miraplex, although it's still possible that you could have a case individually or could have a case that could be lumped with other Miraplex cases.

That being said, you need to contact an attorney in your area that deals with drug liability cases. Go to www.lawyers.com or www.legalmatch.com to find an attorney in your area. You should be able to find one that will give you a free initial consultation and better advise you of your rights, any problems with your case, likelihood of success, how courts are treating cases such as yours in your area, and what you should do next.

I would also suggest that you look at the top firms that are handling this matter:

http://www.lawyershop.com/dangerous-drugs/mirapex

http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/mirapex

https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/articles/mirapex/mirapex-gambling-compulsive-4-15399.html

https://www.schmidtlaw.com/mirapex/

Contact a number of firms. Don't settle on just the first one that you find, and don't necessarily go with the one that assures you the highest damages. Rather, you want to make sure that you feel comfortable with the firm that you go with.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

Hello?

I see that you STILL have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

Was there anything else? Again, please note that this question remains open until you rate it 3 or more stars on your screen.