Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I need to fill out a scheduling data sheet prior to

Customer Question

I need to fill out a scheduling data sheet prior to scheduling conference. Will it benefit me to hire a lawyer to fill this form? How significant are the answer's on this form for the court's hearing?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

What is the nature of the matter in court?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Garnishment large claim
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information. Yes the scheduling data is important and you need a debtor/creditor attorney to help you or you could prejudice your rights inadvertently.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you still online with me?