I need to fill out a scheduling data sheet prior to

Customer Question
scheduling conference. Will it benefit...
I need to fill out a scheduling data sheet prior to scheduling conference. Will it benefit me to hire a lawyer to fill this form? How significant are the answer's on this form for the court's hearing?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Hello. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

What is the nature of the matter in court?

Garnishment large claim

Thank you for the additional information. Yes the scheduling data is important and you need a debtor/creditor attorney to help you or you could prejudice your rights inadvertently.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Are you still online with me?