I was arrested Jan. 23 and released all charges dropped, on…

Customer Question
I was arrested Jan. 23...
I was arrested Jan. 23 and released all charges dropped, on Jan 27.
My car was impounded. As if today, March 4, the paralegal of items seized during a arrest will NOT let me have my car!!! And just today said I could have my cell phone.
Thus dies not sound right at all. I need my car for work and will be out if a job soon ,due to no car.
Please help!!
Mark ****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/3/2016
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Why would your vehicle still be seized if all charges against you have been dropped?

Have you contacted the Police that arrested you and had the car impounded in the first place?

Kindly clarify.