How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116818
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hopefully You Can Help Me I Had Worked In Abu Dhabi Drilling

Customer Question

Hello ***** Help Me I Had Worked In Abu Dhabi For National Drilling Company Which Is Part Of Government After 18 Months I Went For Yearly Physical At Which Time They Found Irregular Heart Beat 5 Months Later After Seeing Doctors Specialists I Was Let Go ,I Did Disability Claim Because They Told Me t Was My right , I Had Got A Loan From Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank I Was Never Late On Monthly Payments As Soon As They Found Out I No Longer Worked For NDC They Froze My Account And Left Me Without 1 Penny NDC Made Me Sign Separation Letter And Was Suppose To Send 3 Months Of Salary+ 3 Weeks Of Over Time And Ticket Attachment They Told Bank And All Troubles Started I Went Into Bank And Talked To Vice President and Showed Him Letter I Left Abu Dhabi 30Th Of August 2015 At That Time I Went To Head Of Payroll And Told Them I Needed My Money Sent To My Bank In USA She Said Monies Owed To Me Would Be Deposited In ADCB Around 70,000.00$ But Insurance Claim Would Be Sent To My Bank In USA Well Now What They Did They Did Not Put That Money In The Bank In August They Waited Until Disability Claim Check Came In Now They want Clearance Letter From Bank Before Releasing Money Knowing That This Will Not Happen I Have Tried To Resolve This Issue Being I Need CEO-Email And Would Like The Shieks E-Mail To Explain My Problem This Is Wrong Disability Claim Should Be Sent Straight To Me with Out Any Letter From Bank I Get No Amount Or Any Thing From Them Now That Visa Was Cancelled And I Am In USA Please I Desperately Need This Money I Have Told The Bank That I Will Still Pay For Loan But I Need To Travel To Do This To Get A Job There Please I Need Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only
I am afraid we do not have contact email for the Shiek or CEO, so we cannot provide it. Your proper complaint to file is with the Ministry of Labour, have you filed that complaint yet?
Also, did your loan agreement you signed contain a clause allowing them to take the money from your account to secure your loan?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Day I Just Sent E-Mail To Ministry Of Labor I Don't Know what Paper work To Fill Out Can They Legally Make Me Get Clearance Letter To Get My Insurance Disability Claim That Should Go Straight To Me Shouldn't It If They Would Of Sent That Money Back In August Then That Money They Could Of Taken .The Bank Will Not Give Me A Letter Because They Want All There Money Right Now I Cannot Even Travel For Work Over There Because Of This probly Put Me In Jail I Really Need This Money For My Family With End Of Service Money Which Should Be Around 70.000.00$ Not Sure How Much Is The Disability Check
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
The only other thing you can do is engage an attorney there to represent you. There are no other forms that you can fill out. You can only make the complaint to the Ministry of Labour first and then if they cannot get the money from you, use a local attorney there to get your money and letter.

Related Legal Questions