I was labeled as a sex offender in. Small town by new

Customer Question
superintendent and principal of lone...
I was labeled as a sex offender in. Small town by new superintendent and principal of lone pine H S he delivered official school document to my trespassing in process open my door and layed it inside my home found it behind hutch 10 days later in short it said I was not allowed on school grounds would be arrested basically said it has come to his attention I've been making inappropriate advance to elementary girls out right lie slander and it's caused u know this official is on adminstative leave not because of me other things and I'm still in fear be tried to resolve it not happening please call there more
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/2/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug