A Dallas District Court rendered a default judgment against…

Customer Question
A Dallas District Court...

A Dallas District Court rendered a default judgment against me; but I was never served; so the appellant court reversed and remanded it. Now I am trying to sell some real property and this judgment is still showing as valid. I don't know what to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm the Lawyer's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

I was working for a company as assistant to the COO, and signed a document as his assistant. The creditor took that as a guarantor. The business I worked for filed for bankruptcy.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/2/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What happened on remand? If it was remanded it had to go back to court is it still pending in court?
Tina, Lawyer