How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Social security has taken over my life with no regards to my

Customer Question

Social security has taken over my life with no regards ***** ***** pain and well being! I've been using medicinal marijuana for years, difficult to obtain because of the cost. I have receipts going back a long ways, it keeps me out of pain that would normally keep my useless.
Do you have a place to keep the documents for future use?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Randy,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is it you need to know? I don't see a question other than "Do you have a place to keep the documents for future use?", and I don't understand what you are asking.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I'm asking; For medicinal marijuana be available to patients as myself. I'm in terrible pain, and the only relief has been ignored for years. Make marijuana available. I must be getting ahead of myself, but with all of the time I've spent, maybe just forget it and continue to live in pain.
Truly, Randy Weaver
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Are you trying to say that you have applied for social security disability and have been denied?

CA does make medical Marijuana available to patients who need it and who get a doctor's recommendation. Are you trying to get the government to pay for your medical marijuana?

Your question is still unclear to me.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm just saying that S.S. have not followed up on the letter my doctor wrote back on September 22, 2014. Stop & read this letter carefully, there has been no change after they screwed up
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.


Social security has not followed up in what respect? What were you expecting them to do?

Were you applying for social security disability benefits?

How did social security screw up?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To whom it may concern,
What would you do?I have used medicinal marijuana for years to help relieve the pain from past accidents. In addition, I’m blind in one eye, and currently having eye surgery to help relieve a detached retina. Can only read/see for about an hour per day.
Now, medicinal marijuana is not only natural, but it works! Its too expensive to buy, the government does not allow for that, because it’s still illegal federally.
I have been disabled for years, making it impossible to grow my own.
I ask, what would you do?
Sincerely, ***** *****
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.


Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

New Expert here.

People in your situation usually sign a statement designating a caregiver to grow their cannabis. Is there anyone you would trust to do that? Are there any patient collectives in your area?