I would like a copy of the juror's handbook jury. no. I* am…

Customer Question
I would like a...

I would like a copy of the juror's handbook for grand jury.

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No. I* am scheduled to be on grand jury in May.

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I would like to read through the handbook while I have time before grand jury duty in Monroe County.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
please cancel this and delete my credit card. I do not need to speak to a lawyer. Thank you.
3/2/2016
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 2 years ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer.

This is the most up to date handbook for grand juries that I can find for Georgia. It was last updated in 2015. You can find the link here:

http://www.pacga.org/site/content/321

I couldn't get the printer version to work on my computer, but you may have better luck. The PDF file worked perfectly.

RobertJDFL, Attorney