Applied several months ago. Forms completed. Interview

Customer Question
Applied for renewal several months...
Applied for renewal several months ago. Forms completed. Interview necessary for renewal? Please clarify status for Robert Franks (Global Entry no.981828103) and
Dorothy Franks (Global Entry no.981828256). Thank you for help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/2/2016
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Have you not logged into your GOES account to view your status?

no

Hi Robert,

My apologies for the long delay. I was away at lunch when you responded.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!

ANSWER: First, I cannot, myself, look into your account. This is a third-party, unsecured site, so personally identifiable information is not supposed to be shared here.

I can give you general information and guidance, however, to find out what you need to know. Thanks for your patience and understanding that this is for your security.

First, there is no need for an interview for most renewal cases. So that should not be an issue. I am going to provide you a list of the steps required for the renewal process. Look those over. If you have done all of those steps, I want you to log into your account to check your GOES status.

Here are the steps in you should have taken for the renewal process:

1. You go to your GOES account online
  2. Select Manage membership - the Trusted Traveler Program Enrollment page will display
  3. Select the blue Renew Application button - the Personal Information page will display.
  4. Use the Application Wizard to change your personal information by selecting the specific category(ies) hyperlinks.
  5. When complete, select U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler Program List on the Application Wizard - the Trusted Traveler Program List will display.
  6. Click the box next to each program that you wish to renew.
  7. Select the enrollment center hyperlink to see a list of available enrollment centers.
  8. Select Next - the Trusted Traveler Program Application page will display.
  9. If a FIX Errors hyperlink displays, you must provide the information requested to proceed.
  10. To continue, select Update to go to the Program Application page.
  11. On the Program Application page, select Certify at the bottom of the page - the Certification page will display.
  12. Answer Yes or No to "Do you certify?"
  13. Select Next. The Final Review: Application Shopping Cart will display.
  14. Select the box next to Fees. Fees are for application processing and are non-refundable. To agree and proceed, click here. The Home button changes to a Make Payment button.
  15. Select Make Payment. The online payment page displays.

Once you have confirmed you did all of that, I want you to log on to your GOES account, here: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes

In your account, you should be able to determine whether your status.

If you cannot do so, you can always contact the CBP, which administers the GOES program: 855 - 873 - 4637.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you want a 30 minute phone call to discuss this or anything else, let me know. I can send you an offer for that.

Otherwise, kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. You can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating for my customer service is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked; I am sure you agree that would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Keep in mind that you are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!