I have a contract from my divorce settlement, it included…

Customer Question
I have a contract...

I have a contract from my divorce settlement, it included retirement fund. It was signed two years ago, he never gave me the retirement funds. I'd like interest and the retirement money. I was just going to request a date from the ct, and take my contract in. I thought that is all I need.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I'm just looking to get the items outlined in the contact that was in effect two years ago.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/1/2016
Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify your questions for me just a little bit so I could better assist you? Thank you.