My wife and I suffered financial loss, personal medical and…

Customer Question
My wife and I suffered...
My wife and I suffered financial loss, personal medical and emotional damage due to the negligence of Princess Cruise lines.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/1/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?