How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some advise flooded home that was repaired (

Customer Question

I need some advise for a flooded home that was repaired ( supposedly ) but the repairs were shoody and things that were supposed to be put back in were not of quality work and the company that was doing the work refuses to put things back the way they were .And when they put our things in storage and returned them not everything was returned. They said they won't pay for them and the work they have done is terrible and this has been going on since thanksgiving of 2014,My wife has dementia and I was going though Cancer when this happened so I could'nt be here in Denver because my cancer was in N.M.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking if you can sue to recover the costs to fix this problem?