How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116711
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I sustained personal trauma from a corporation that took

Customer Question

I sustained personal trauma from a corporation that took over my phone and invaded my privacy Id like to sue them for damaheg how do I prove liable and file hire an lawyer and recovery from them. The trauma is significant.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would need a phone expert to examine your phone and prove how the company took over the phone and invaded your privacy. Once you prove that, then you would bear the burden of proving your actual trauma suffered directly related to this incident. You would need to have medical or psychological records relating the significant trauma to the conduct of the corporation taking over your phone.
To obtain a local attorney to pursue them, you would need a personal injury attorney locally and you can find one at the same sites used by other attorneys, or