Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I sustained personal trauma from a corporation that took

Customer Question
over my phone and invaded...
I sustained personal trauma from a corporation that took over my phone and invaded my privacy Id like to sue them for damaheg how do I prove liable and file hire an lawyer and recovery from them. The trauma is significant.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
2/29/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would need a phone expert to examine your phone and prove how the company took over the phone and invaded your privacy. Once you prove that, then you would bear the burden of proving your actual trauma suffered directly related to this incident. You would need to have medical or psychological records relating the significant trauma to the conduct of the corporation taking over your phone.
To obtain a local attorney to pursue them, you would need a personal injury attorney locally and you can find one at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney