Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have an outstanding title loan on my vehicle, however the
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I have an outstanding title loan on my vehicle, however the vehicle was stolen and a police report was filed but the vehicle in question has not been recovered (it's been over two weeks ago). Am I sti… read more
Im about to buy a car on ebay. If I get successful purchase,
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Im about to buy a car on ebay. If I get successful purchase, my plan is to drive the car from Florida to Texas in the next 2 months and give it to my grandson who lives there. Can I get a 60-90 temp t… read more
I boought a car and it has factory malfunction and the
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I boought a car and it has factory malfunction and the company will not buy it back unless we purchase another vehicle which this has been going on 8 months and our credit went real low are they oblig… read more
Im a co signer on my sisters car. To date, she has paid
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Im a co signer on my sisters car. To date, she has paid nothing, not that i think that maters. I just found out that her boyfriend got stopped in the car, the car got towed to impound, and I just foun… read more
my brother bought a car from the next door neighbors. It
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hi my brother bought a car for 500 from the next door neighbors. It is a 2000 impala and has not been registered for the past 4 years. My brother had it parked on the street last night and it was impo… read more
so i have a judgement against myself for 65000 in plaintiffs
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
so i have a judgement against myself for 65000 in plaintiffs attorney fees . since early dec 2012 ive told them i wanted to settle but only 2 weeks ago got to decided to just pay it off in full . and … read more
I recently financed a car from one of those "buy here, pay
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I recently financed a car from one of those "buy here, pay here" dealers. I signed a contract when I got it but i haven't even made it to my first payment and its already had to be serviced twice. Ult… read more
I have several judgements against me totaling more tan 300K
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
I have several judgements against me totaling more tan 300K from a business I owned 2 1/2 years ago. My question is if I go buy a new car and pay cash for it am I at risk of someone coming and taking … read more
I won a judgement in small claims court for an auto accident.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I won a judgement in small claims court for an auto accident. The judgement amount was for $3500, but the defendant's attorneys have filed a motion for the Judge to reconsider the dollar amount of the… read more
if i was taken to small claims and the other person won the
Roger, Litigation Attorney
if i was taken to small claims and the other person won the judgement and i am a disabled veteren and the only income i have is va disability can this person put a lien on my checking account if its o… read more
I JUST BOUGHT CAR FROM MY FRIEND, IT WAS NOT DRIVE ABLE AND
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I JUST BOUGHT CAR FROM MY FRIEND, IT WAS NOT DRIVE ABLE AND HE KEPT ASKING ME WHEN IM GOING TO BUY IT. I ASKED FOR HIS ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND A TOW TRUCK DRIVER TO GET THE CAR, HE WANTED 1000'S DOLLERS… read more
I am a resident of Texas, unmarried, with 1 vehicle which is
Nate, Managing Member
I am a resident of Texas, unmarried, with 1 vehicle which is paid for. Can a creditor take my vehicle if a judgement is filed against me? I have bee told only the IRS can do that. Please respond if po… read more
I took my car to a body shop, the insurance paid 9300 dls.
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I took my car to a body shop, the insurance paid 9300 dls. all together, the body shop cashed the check w/out me signed it. they started on my car and its been 5 months. My car is only half way done, … read more
I have a car loan from chrysler that i havent been able to
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
I have a car loan from chrysler that i havent been able to pay now for 5-6 months . Im hoping to find work a start to pay for it again , i believe we owe 6-8,000.00 on it. the repo man has come by but… read more
I have just been terminated from my job and i will be receiving
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I have just been terminated from my job and i will be receiving all my information including my 401K plan within the next 30 days. A few days i was involved in a car accident where my car was totaled.… read more
i live in tennessee and i have a car that has been seized by
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
i live in tennessee and i have a car that has been seized by the police. my car has a lein on it. my question is if i give the car back to the lien holder and they give it to back to me. so something … read more
About five monthes Ago I sold a Vehicle in Colorado I sold
Joseph Leon
Joseph Leon, Member
About five monthes Ago I sold a Vehicle in Colorado I sold it under the understanding that the person Purchasing it would send money directly to chase to settle up remaining Balance owing On account s… read more
hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a 2004 lancer, that has a sensor
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a 2004 lancer, that has a sensor problem. when the senser cuts off, so does the car. even if im driving a 100mph or 2mph. i've talked to the dealer & had the senser rep… read more