How do I used used the CLP has a reference? I'm using the…

Customer Question
How do I used...

How do I used used the CLP has a reference ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I'm using the Section 140.50(stop, question, and frisk) in my paper and I'm not sure how to cite it as a reference

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/28/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

SOrry...what is the reference for

Section 140.50

what code is this from?