Feb 23rd of 2016 - A hearing was sceduled.fro probation

Customer Question
violation. N:ow I see a scedule...
Feb 23rd of 2016 - A hearing was sceduled.fro probation violation.
N:ow I see a scedule for May 5th 201s a hearing for motion to accelerate.
Please tell me what this means for my son.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/27/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

If there's been a violation of probation, the prosecution will file a motion to accelerate -- to speed up the proceedings -- so that the defendant can be resentenced before the probation period runs out.

If you call the clerk of the court where your son's case is pending, you can give your son's name and ask the clerk to see who his lawyer is and to give you his phone number. The information will be on your son's court papers and in the computer.