How to legal change name to belton from hendershot

Customer Question
how to legal change name to belton from hendershot
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/27/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

You have to go through court and have a judge order the name change. If you're getting divorced then the judge can order it as a part of the divorce but if not, then you have to file a separate lawsuit.

Please ask any follow up questions in this thread.