Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
You advised me on creating a Partial Refunding Bond and
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
You advised me on creating a Partial Refunding Bond and Release. Thank you. Can I send this out to the heirs without doing an informal accounting since the estate is still open?Thanks, --Bill… read more
I got a loan from Cashcall in 2006 in which was sold to
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I got a loan from Cashcall in 2006 in which was sold to Mountain Lion Acquisitions, in which Mountain Lion Acquisitions is attempting to use the court the collect the debt. My contention is that the l… read more
Good morning my wife as me a restraining order being delivered
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Good morning my wife as me a restraining order being delivered to me sometime today nd i understand once its given to me i have to leave i have been reflecting on her other relationships that all ende… read more
I received a notice of intended wage garnishment by regular
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I received a notice of intended wage garnishment by regular mail from my employer. This is a debt that is at least 15 years old and I have been at my current address since September of 2006. The notic… read more
I have a promissory note at a bank on 02/02/1998 maturity date
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I have a promissory note at a bank on 02/02/1998 maturity date 09/01/1998 11 year later they said I need to pay them three times the the loan is time run out for them?… read more
I withdrew from my graduate school on the last day of class,
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I withdrew from my graduate school on the last day of class, and the school recorded my grades as F's. Then I was dismissed from the school due to the GPA I received from the Fs. I sued the school in … read more
See below. I was just contacted by our old attorney. It seems
RobertJDFL, Attorney
See below. I was just contacted by our old attorney. It seems a new attorney is coming in, yet there has been no activity for over three years. Thanks. 06/23/2006 P1 BABOVICH SPEDALE & CHAUVIN PLC - D… read more
My son had a judgement for a debt put into place in March of
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
My son had a judgement for a debt put into place in March of 2011, he was to pay $30.00 a week for a 2,000.00 debt. He was working for a mobile car wash of which he was paid out-of-pocket. However, th… read more
YOU ANSWERED THAT HB2761 IS THE BILL THAT REQUIRES SIGNED BALLOTS
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
YOU ANSWERED THAT HB2761 IS THE BILL THAT REQUIRES SIGNED BALLOTS BUT IS EFFECTIVE 01/01/2012 WHICH I QUOATED AT THE HOMEOWNERS ANNUAL MEETING LAST SUNDAY. I WAS TOLD THAT WAS INCORRECT THE THIS BILL … read more
The US Department of Education has denied me a Discharge on
LawBeagle
LawBeagle, lawyer
The US Department of Education has denied me a Discharge on my Student Loan the type of Discharge that I applied for was False Certification the Department of Education policy states your loan will be… read more
I took a federally sponsored loan (GSL) in the early 80s totaling
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
I took a federally sponsored loan (GSL) in the early 80's totaling $10,993.10. Due to an unstable lifestyle, the loan has been in default for years. The loan now totals $29,057.11 with fees and intere… read more
my last los angeles landlord filed an eviction proceeding in
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
my last los angeles landlord filed an eviction proceeding in November 2008. i went to court and gave the keys back. the presiding judge (at Los Angeles Superior) said, "remove from calendar" I think, … read more
I have a civil case that I won last August. We were able to
loeblaw
loeblaw, Judicial Doctorate
I have a civil case that I won last August. We were able to pierce the corporate shield and obtain 7 Unanimous fraud charges against the individual owners and the company. They appealed the decision. … read more
My son is 16 and 11 months old his high school will not release
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
My son is 16 and 11 months old his high school will not release him to take his GED. He has already passed the pr GED test. They will not except my religious exemption since my son 's high school has … read more
My child has been denied access to her VOE due to absences.
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
My child has been denied access to her VOE due to absences. Some of these are mistakes made by the attendance office. She is passing every class & has very good grades, but has had several absences. W… read more
what if I received my high school diploma online and I enrolled
GWarren Customer Advocate
GWarren Customer Advocate, Attorney, Consultant and Managing Member
what if I received my high school diploma online and I enrolled in an online college. After a while the work started to be overwhelming and I found another college that I wanted to enroll in, but they… read more
What is the state law in reference to getting out of gym ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
What is the state law in reference to getting out of gym for being on a national team outside of school. My son is on the Junior National gymnastics team and I would like him to Not take gym in school… read more
Students left to pay off student loans after school bankrup
Expert, lawyer
are there any articles on trade schools(Seattle O.I.C.)in Seattle Washington or any other place that have commited student loan fraud by enrolling students and getting the student loans and then claim… read more