I received a loan from the dept of education business, total…

Customer Question
hello, I received a loan from...
hello,
I received a loan from the dept of education for ATI business,
total $6,630.00 now with interest $8,344.53 Fed Loan is requesting payment-
I gave them all the school records, filled out various waiver forms for 4 years already,
they will not waive fees.
attended 01/06/11-11/02/11, the program I was enrolled in,
closed then the school withdrew me,
then the school closed 12/13/12.
now, I received a collection letter from Mountain Lion Acquisitions for $3,328.52 Regarding ATI school loan
how can I pay for a degree I never received?
besides, they should never have given me loans without a GED and my GPA is 0.3750;
ATI school said they had GED program in there for me, when I applied for the loan, and when I got to the school, they said they did not have a GED class.
I received the paperwork from the Dept of Florida Education showing I do not have a GED and my GPA
how can I get these loans waived? I have tried for 4 years.
Thanks
William Clymer cell#(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/26/2016
Lawyer: RONB-ESQ, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Have you already been to this site? I know the Federal Goverment can step in an discharge these loans when it was a so called "fake" school just to make money off students, etc. Look at this and tell me if you have been here yet. https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/closed-school if I am just providing you information you already have then let me know and i will opt out for other attorneys to answer.

no I have not gone into that website- but I will try that one-
if they cannot help, can I contact you back with their answer if not satisfied with them?
thanks Ron

Sure even after leaving positive feedback you can reply as many times as needed for free. Sorry I stepped away to go to dinner with my wife and forgot to give you a heads up. I am back around the computer if you need anything just reply here.

In case I forget to tell you I will be online until about 10:00 PM CST and should be back online around 1:00 PM CST tomorrow. Do note that you can reply here and if I am offline will respond when I get back online tomorrow.

Hello again,

I wanted to check in with you and confirm that you did not have any further follow up questions for me from the answers I provided to you on the 26th. For some reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit (paid by the Site) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I have not received a rating. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed. You can go directly to my page for future questions by going here: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-ron-b/?rpt=3800

Regards, Ron