Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

It is my understanding that the Companies that have the

Customer Question
patents on Yondelis or ET-743...
It is my understanding that the Companies that have the patents on Yondelis or ET-743 is Zeltia and Johnson and Johnson. Is this correct?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
2/26/2016
Lawyer: alex reese, Attorney replied 1 year ago
alex reese
alex reese, Attorney

hello.

Yondelis is a drug marketed by Janssen Prods and is included in one NDA. There is one patent protecting this drug. This drug has thirty-eight patent family members in thirty-five countries.
The generic ingredient in YONDELIS is trabectedin. There are four drug master file entries for this compound. Additional details are available on the trabectedin profile page.

Yondelis is purportedly protected under patent No. 8,895,557....and the patent is assigned to Pharma Mar, S.A., Sociedad Unipersonal (Madrid, ES)

Tina, Lawyer