26 Feb 16 Dear Lawyer; Military AA has been torturing me,

Customer Question
26 Feb 16 Dear Lawyer; Military AA...
26 Feb 16
Dear Lawyer;
Military AA has been torturing me, using painful coercion weapons (Veri-chip implants that can cause acute paralysis, muscle contractures) in order to force me to bow my head before I take a sip of water or eat anything. Isn't this a violation of my First Amendment right to freedom of religion? I am a practicing Nichiren Buddhist and member of SGI-USA. The AA twelve step program are rituals I do not believe in. How can I stop the military from stalking me, spying on me and using military tactics like sleep deprivation, public humiliation, torture using these implanted microchips? The US ARMY even attempted to assassinate me when camping on the highest mountain in Alabama after they sent thugs to run me into bankruptsy, credit ruination, homelessness, loss of my R.N. career via lies and gossip. I've had to move 37 times in the last ten years trying to avoid this constant harassment, painful 24/7 torture.
I've documented all of this, have a manuscript I am publishing. As a widow of a veteran I have been targeted for Gang Stalking. Took me much research to discover these are criminals, informants, extortionists, and want-a-be government agents who try to remain secret. I have a list of these criminals now that I want to prosecute. The military-industrial complex is so powerful an agent dressed in a black suit came to my dentist and coerced my dentist to implant a microchip under my new gold crown. I have physical proof now, just remove the crown. I am a post-bac student at NMU, an English Writing major. The neurological damage to my muscle is so severe I have to call a taxi to take me to class everyday. I served my country as a Registered Nurse for 30 years, paid all my taxes and obeyed the law. I have 5 licenses in 5 states, Michigan, Wisconsin, LA, FL, and Nebraska. I retired and have social security. I claim that torturing a nurse is violation of the Geneva Convention, an international crime. Nurses are humanitarians. Please see: www.fightgangstocking because the police are involved. The county judge denied my request for a restraining order.
Please advise.
Thank you sincerely ***** ***** consideration of this harassing crime and if my constitutional rights have been violated.
Shirley **********, R.N., B.S.N. Post-bac English Writing major Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI 49855
cell: **************
************************
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/26/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. First, please tell me what proof you have of this? Not that I do not believe you, but it is only because if one goes ahead with something like this, proof would be required.

What proof - or evidence - do you have of these ongoing matters?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!