Can 50B judgement can be amended

Customer Question
Can 50B judgement can be amended
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/26/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good evening Eric,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You asked: Can 50B judgement can be amended ?

No, a 50B judgment cannot be amended. If you need to attack a directed verdict (Judgment as a Matter of Law) then you must do so through an appeal.

I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a successful legal outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.

Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,

Doug