MyVirtualCPA
MyVirtualCPA,
23669918

My husband and I have been pre approved Global TSA Precheck

Customer Question

Hi. My husband and I have been pre approved for a Global TSA Precheck number. We are traveling to Europe in May but are unable to get an appointment in Nashville until June. Nashville is the closest Center to our home, 2 1/2 hours away. Can you help us?
Expert:  MyVirtualCPA replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked at other airports? For example, Memphis may have appointments more readily available to you. I don't know which direction you are from Memphis. Expand your search out a couple hundred miles. To tell you the truth, it would likely take you longer to drive to another airport for your interview, than it would the time you will save when traveling. I wish I had better news for you -- they are just so backed up with all the applications that are being made.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.