How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mine is a case involving an international terrorism case

Customer Question

Mine is a case involving an international terrorism case wherein more and more money is required to be sent to India and now to a site in the US. Where do I turn for help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you might be the victim of a scam operation. Please provide more details about what is going on and I will try to assist you with information. It might be better and more useful to have a telephone consultation. That offer will follow.