My husband confessed to me today that he fabricated bank…

Customer Question
My husband confessed to me...
My husband confessed to me today that he fabricated bank slips conveying savings deposits that he never actually made. He has done this since 2011. The amount that was fabricated was $111,000. He is a banker and created the sheets at work. He also has opened and closed numerous accounts that i was never made aware of. After going alone to a lender to discuss a house loan, it was also revealed that he had a low credit score and secret credit cards. As of this moment I no longer have the money I was told we had. I never checked a real time online banking page because, he, as a banker, was trusted and it was easier to have him just bring a computer copy home...but again... those computer copies were fakes. Shouldn't he be punishable for using bank letterhead and fabricating documents? My sister is convinced that he has transferred the monies, or part of what I thought to be that amount, elsewhere. I don't know what he'd planned to tell me when I finally got ready to use the (now fake) $111,000 to pay off our current house. What do I need to do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/25/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

A question like what do I need to do is much too general, and the answer depends on the outcome you seek? What are you looking to accomplish?