How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116743
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My former gold panning business partner whom I was forced to

Customer Question

My former gold panning business partner whom I was forced to sue (currently on National Geographic, Mine Hunters, he's the alleged Explosives Expert.When? (When he was arrested at 19 for making pipe bombs in Maine???) We had arrived at a settlement agreement which he violated, and after he violated that, I had to take him back to court to enforce it, and then I received a Judgment which he has again violated. He was not to use the business name, he was not to use the TripAdvisor accounts & Yelp account. After violating this judgment as well, I recently found out that he sold the business. As I have been informed by the new owner, he was discovered by National Geographic from these accounts. They had called the new owner asking for Miner John. Part of our agreement & the eventual judgement was that he retain the name Miner John, the other part of the agreement which he completed violated was that he no longer use Trip Advisor, Yelp, or the Website. He had initially forced me to f
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If he has violated the agreement, you have no choice but to sue this person again and seek damages from them for the money they owe for breaching the agreements they had with you. All you can do is take him back to court again and you know he has the money to put down on the property, so you would have to ask the court as part of your suit to grant you a pre judgment seizure of that money to prevent him from disposing of it to avoid paying you a judgment.