Where is the TSA enrollment site at JFK Airport

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/24/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

The TSA enrollment center at JFK is in Terminal 4, level 4. JFK is located in Jamaica, NY 11430.

Location ID: 1035

Hours and directions:

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 12:30 PM - 05:30 PM

Note : This enrollment Center will be temporarily closed for one hour on Wednesday, March 2, 2016, from 12:00PM - 1:00PM.

Note: This TSA Pre ✓ ® Enrollment Center is Pre-Security. No boarding pass is required. The Enrollment Center is inside of John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in Terminal 4, Level 4 (Departures). The location is at the end of Check-in Row 1 next to Delta Sky Priority Check-in.

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

----------------

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer positive (5 stars or any smiling face) so I get credit for my assistance. Thank you!

Best regards,

Cher

Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago

I just wanted to add that you can call to schedule an appointment, here: (###) ###-####